Thursday, December 26, 2013

More Than Meets The Mind: Robot Therapist -- Episode 8: Various (Autobots, Decepticons)

SESSION: ONSLAUGHT (Decepticon)



ONSLAUGHT: Ultimately, the responsibility for the escalation of the Charon incident from skirmish to debacle rests on my shoulders.

I should never have sent Blast Off to deal with the Autobot Cosmos. I should have anticipated the possibility of a casualty among the Constructicons that would leave them unable to combine.

It was a regrettable tactical error.



##########################################################

SESSION: COSMOS (Autobot)



COSMOS: Charon was all my fault.

I got there a little after the shuttle I called in. I was still assessing the situation when Blast-Off Came at me.

I panicked.

I thought there were hordes of Decepticons when there was only that first wave and then the Combaticons arriving as support.

Instead of calling in enough people to deal with the situation, I called in everybody.

That's when things started to get out of hand. That's when everything started to go wrong.

And I have no one to blame but myself.



#########################################################

SESSION: BLAST-OFF (Decepticon)

MTMTEBlastOff.jpg

BLAST-OFF: It pains me to admit that Charon was my fault.

I...underestimated Cosmos abilities. Who would have thought such a laughable creature to be so capable of combat and evasion.

I should not have given him the opportunity I did.

He humiliated me. The next time I see him, he won't be so fortunate.



##########################################################

SESSION: TRAILBREAKER (Autobot)



TRAILBREAKER: Charon was all my fault.

If I'd been faster, they wouldn't have been able to call for back-up. We'd never have had to deal with anything beyond Soundwave and his unit, the Seekers and the Constructicons.

I should have been faster getting my shield up. Instead, Skywarp came out of nowhere and took me out before I could jam Soundwaves call to the Combaticons.

I keep replaying that moment, over and over. I can't get away from it.

Can't get away from knowing that everything that happened after was all on me.




##########################################################

SESSION: SKYWARP (Decepticon)



SKYWARP: It was all Thundercracker's fault.



No comments:

Post a Comment